Breaking News: Prices Increase for Base packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 13,274
They should not be.., But one thing i noticed here in south.. they do not focus more on South customers.. they knows this fact.. but still they do not bother.. why.. that is unanswered now.. i guess only in south there are more competition in DTH as all the operators are giving a slashed price rate for selecting their DTH.. then too TS never cares....In what way they are confident???

There are both Advantages and Disadvantages in DTHs. In Tata Sky, Advantage is in the form of Quality. Disadvantage is in the form of Price and Channel Availability.

As Tata Sky boomed first in north.... they are added the popular channels in North... and in south they thought SUN channels are the popular... but in south it is changed now., so they are unable to add more new channels.., As ride act., they should remove some unwanted channels and give the new channels.., But what channels you say to remove in Tatasky if asked.., I have no answer as they have only the popular channels and limited channels... removing some definitely will impact the viewers. Even there may be some people who likes to watch DD NE, DD URDU ., Kashir etc.., including DD Bharathi.

I have no answer as they have only the popular channels and limited channels... removing some definitely will impact the viewers. Even there may be some people who likes to watch DD NE, DD URDU ., Kashir etc.., including DD Bharathi.

DD NE has a good no. of viewers.:|

I have no answer as they have only the popular channels and limited channels... removing some definitely will impact the viewers. Even there may be some people who likes to watch DD NE, DD URDU ., Kashir etc.., including DD Bharathi.

DD Bharati and DD urdu are compulsory channels to be carried by all cable and dth operators as requires by Indian government....so we have to bear them and lose some bandwidth...TS has put DD bharati in a low bandwidth DD active service as they are not required to be in prime bandwidth. DD and DD News are to be compulsorily carried in prime bandwidth.:cry:

I am happy to hear that TS is going to add 2 channels but equally disapponted for the increase in rates for Hindi viewers and i hope that they dont increase the price for adding Tamil Channels.......

New Tamil Channel may add in Add on pack which cost from Rs.10 to Rs.30. I am still happy on this things. :dance:

I am also happy but to give Raj TV is not acceptable...........\ By they i will be getting these channels at free of cost since i am in mega pack........:happy: It would be great if they add Kalaignar Music or Jaya Max that would be great........:D

Back