BSNL 3G? I'm in Dilemma. Please Help me!!

proprashanth

ISP
Bsnl
3G - Wireless - Means, the speed you get heavily depends on your signal strength. If you opt for broadband, its an always-on solution with no speed drops and anything. Its what you actually get with Broadband, but with 3G, you may get more than 2mbps and at the same time you may get less than 512kbps.

Thank you for clarifying :) I will go for Broadband itself.

3G - Wireless - Means, the speed you get heavily depends on your signal strength. If you opt for broadband, its an always-on solution with no speed drops and anything. Its what you actually get with Broadband, but with 3G, you may get more than 2mbps and at the same time you may get less than 512kbps.

Thank you for clarifying :) I will go for Broadband itself.

Guys, I'm planning to go for 2mbps UL wired connection of Reliance. Plan's name is Zoom 2 Mbps(2599 Rs pm). But at the same time heard Bsnl 3G gives unlimted connection with great speed around 3.6 mbps(2499 Rs. pm). But i have to buy a 3G phone if I go for bsnl 3G. Also rely on signal strength? Is the speed constant?Or simply shall I go for Reliance if Bsnl has some issues with 3G?I was initially opting for Airtel but came to that there is FUP, speed capping issues. So felt reliance is better. I'm a Heavy downloader btw.Please guide me!!

Why aren't you going with a broadband connection instead of 3G?

Yea I would. But BSNL 3G gives amazing speed. Almost double the speed than the Reliance BB connection I have mentioned.
I'm not sure which one to go for.

Back