bsnl 3g Internet speed

3 k is what it is selling for currently, some users are selling for even more than that on ebay. The modem is good, have not faced any issues.

Dont know why but for the last 2 days I am getting only 72KBps instead of the 400-450KBps that I used to get..I am from Cochin and anyone from Cochin facing the same issue?Is there anyone facing the same issue?

any idea about the speed that we get from a 3G phone. I am getting about 40kbps :( which is pretty baddddd......I am from pune....can someone suggest me do we have any hack or something to get better speeds. I thought of recharging with 4200 if I get good speed....does the speed improve if i use a 21 MBPS modem?? let me know

any idea about the speed that we get from a 3G phone. I am getting about 40kbps :( which is pretty baddddd......I am from pune....can someone suggest me do we have any hack or something to get better speeds. I thought of recharging with 4200 if I get good speed....does the speed improve if i use a 21 MBPS modem?? let me know

yes 21MBPS modem will get more speed compare to mobile bcz it is have more bandwidth capacity..and designed nly for that purpose..and i suggest huwaie umg1831(i'm using) r any 3g router..there is no hack needed..but 40 kbps is very low speed check the configuration nd settings of 3g in ur mobile.

Well just got the K4505 and its a pretty good modem, no disconnect issues for a couple of hours and pretty stable too. Of course the speed on weekends is still a challenge.

@dusie: wht hapnd to ur umg1831. Nd wht makes u changing to k4505.Does the disconection prob @higher speed s bcz f modem prob ?

Back