BSNL 3G sim bought in Bangalore does not work in Gujarat

• Thread starter Thread starter netguru1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 31,298
what is meant by 256/128K sim?

Few updates....recently I travelled to Tamil Nadu and AP and the SIM from Ahmedabad and Bangalore..both work perfectly fine. So far, I haven't faced a situation where the Bangalore SIM is working but Ahmedabad one is not . I'll be visiting Mumbai soon and will let you know my results there

Few updates....recently I travelled to Tamil Nadu and AP and the SIM from Ahmedabad and Bangalore..both work perfectly fine.

So far, I haven't faced a situation where the Bangalore SIM is working but Ahmedabad one is not .

I'll be visiting Mumbai soon and will let you know my results there

BSNL 3G offers Free national data roaming.. i use my kerala sim in bangalore.. yours maybe an exceptional case...

BSNL 3G offers Free national data roaming.. i use my kerala sim in bangalore.. yours maybe an exceptional case...

I bought another sim card as well in Bangalore and same problem. If you happen to visit Gujarat, please let me know if it works there

I bought another sim card as well in Bangalore and same problem. If you happen to visit Gujarat, please let me know if it works there

Never mind, Network Equipment used in west zone sucks :|

I'm not sure if its due to some settings in the South Zone or in West Zone. So far the Gujarat sim card has worked everywhere. (west and south zone)

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Just one more update here....I was successfully able to register with 3G network in Ahmedabad using Bangalore sim....i just couldn't access any data. I was using bsnlnet. Next time I visit, I'll try using gprswest.cellone.in. The other problem I see that I'm not able to send any SMS using Bangalore sim during Roaming in Gujarat. I'm not sure what the message number needs to be

I'm not sure if its due to some settings in the South Zone or in West Zone. So far the Gujarat sim card has worked everywhere. (west and south zone)

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Just one more update here....I was successfully able to register with 3G network in Ahmedabad using Bangalore sim....i just couldn't access any data. I was using bsnlnet. Next time I visit, I'll try using gprswest.cellone.in. The other problem I see that I'm not able to send any SMS using Bangalore sim during Roaming in Gujarat. I'm not sure what the message number needs to be

Well Their networking equipment sucks. e1750 modem works nicely in south zone but in west zone it doesn't connect x_x

Try the modem with Gujarat sim...and I'm sure it'll work in West and South zone for sure

Back