BSNL Broadband BBG Combo UL 2250 in Gurgaon (175GB at 4mbps)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 644
  • Views Views 65,286
lol. we will see. does not bother me. they lost me as a customer. i got rid of them.

even if u pay them as u wish, that is eg for 7 days .......they cant do anything to youi got a call on my number stating that ur wife has a court case aginst her in tis hazaari(court lady was very rude) , i said why??? she said call a number (she tried to give) , i said did i not pay for the eggs i bought from you???she is like........ , she said again then u will regret ur decision, i said let me do that . i dont even know what did wife(infact i did wrong ,and what the hell the call was for) but i know they cannot even force me to come anywhere or call somebody .i have had it before with airtel 10 years back...........i have got letters from their advocates and all. nothing happened :D

i prefer to close my accounts properly even if it costs a bit more money. no fun getting threat calls that your parents might end up receiving.

well i know that and that is the reason i emphasized on the fact that i would like it if they can process my request faster.

i prefer to close my accounts properly even if it costs a bit more money. no fun getting threat calls that your parents might end up receiving.
well in my case its mainly me so.......i cannot get anybody upset virtually

well for me any nuisance created by them is fodder for me to blog about them online. so i do not mind.

Back