BSNL Broadband BBG Combo UL 2250 in Gurgaon (175GB at 4mbps)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 644
  • Views Views 65,286
so my bsnl line died 30 minutes ago. filing a complaint on telephone took me less than one minute! and i am back online already. not sure what happened though.

Yes, same happens with MTNL. Unless its a cable fault somewhere, my line comes back in 5mins after complaining.Even with line fault, engineer comes by afternoon (if complaint is made in morning)Government services are not that bad afterall, as its portrayed.Keep good relations with lineman (like Diwali bakshish!) and its guaranteed that you wud not have much problem or problems will be resolved fast.

really like how i was not put on hold or anything. the guy on the other hand picked up the phone within 5 rings and quickly took down the details. no listening to stupid tunes or pressing menu buttons. lol.

I just raise a complaint on their portal and it gets resolved. My landline goes dead almost every 15-20 days, but is quickly resolved when I raise a complaint online.

just got a call from their complaint center. guy confirmed if the problems were solved. and that's it :D

Yes, here is a handy tip from a person with experience (i.e. me!)if the support person/operator does not understand ur problem or refuses to acknowledge problem. DO NOT ARGUE. DO NOT TRY TO go in technical details.Simply and politely say "ok" and hang up the phone.Call again and u will connect to other person and this time it should work. :D

I raised a termination request on Sep 8. Then another on Sep 12 and a final one on Sep 23. They successfully extracted an extra 500 Rs out of me for their delay in termination, but I decided not to burn time arguing with those idiots. I settled the final bill yesterday at a store nearby and am now rid of Airtel.

they are still not willing to give me a final figure. would have to wait for next bill to see what they are doing with my account. would pay and shut it down once i get the details. there is no point arguing with these .

UPDATE: looks like you @rsatbf changed his post while i was writing this post!You first wrote as if u r talking abt BSNL and in the end you mention its airtel.In short, wrong thread! :D

--in my case, all my calls are picked by the same person i met at the local exchange. this was when i was trying to get my line speeds fixed and even today. i do not think i called any call center. just the guy in the exchange. :\

Back