BSNL Broadband BBG Combo UL 2250 in Gurgaon (175GB at 4mbps)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 644
  • Views Views 65,286
that's the number i was given by the people who did the wiring. i guess they are more than happy to resolve issues locally. seems to be working wonderfully. :\

UPDATE: looks like you @rsatbf changed his post while i was writing this post!

You first wrote as if u r talking abt BSNL and in the end you mention its airtel.

In short, wrong thread! :D

Yes it was weird. I was responding to Chromaniac's Airtel thread and suddenly saw it submitted to a BSNL thread.

happens all the time. i open up 10 threads at the time to respond and i have made similar mistakes in the past :D

that's the number i was given by the people who did the wiring. i guess they are more than happy to resolve issues locally. seems to be working wonderfully. :\

Yes, even the person who handles my area keeps on telling me to call him directly if problem occurs. (unfortunately i lost his number)

He said, they have some kind of "reputation" thing.(i forgot exact word he used). But i think they get bonus/benefits for lesser complaints.

So if u dont register complaint online then its not recorded in their system and hence it benefits lineman's reputation.

they are still not willing to give me a final figure. would have to wait for next bill to see what they are doing with my account. would pay and shut it down once i get the details. there is no point arguing with these .

Not sure why my thread got mixed up, but anyway, you can check the bill amount in the 'My Airtel' app they have on the App Store. It shows you the bill amount and you can email it to yourself etc. I dont want to get started with my issues on termination, no energy to get into my long experience... no point getting worked up anymore...

i removed that app from my phone the day i applied for disconnection :D

i removed that app from my phone the day i applied for disconnection :D

I need it for my cell phone connections - got 2 corporate connections still with airtel...

Please be informed that as per your request, services towards the mentioned airtel number have been successfully disconnected on 29th October 2012.

Further, the final bill would be generated on 6th November 2012.

got a confirmation today. so i paid them for around 4 extra days.

got a confirmation today. so i paid them for around 4 extra days.

Happy with 6 mbps on 4 mbps plan????:biggrin::biggrin:

My line was dead for 8 days,still dead only broadband works no dial tone!!!!!!!
cable fault!!!!!!!!

Actually cable break down. they restored only broadband somehow after repeated request.

speeds are not really 6mbps. not even 4mbps. fluctuates between 380-480... sometimes go above 550. suits me as it is much better than what i was getting before. not really comparable to airtel as i was consistently getting 4.5mbps there. but works.

Back