BSNL Broadband double speed on 256kbps plan

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 35,778
For Conformation Check this out

BSNL,Karnataka..

Check the banner at the top!

BSNL IS HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE INCREASE OF THE SPEED FROM 256 Kbps TO 512 Kbps FOR PLAN 750 UNLIMITED AND COMBO PLAN 750 UNLIMITED FROM NOW-ONWARDS, ENJOY SURFING.....

@shazz and @Vaithy - I dont see this information on BSNL website. Where did you get the information? Also, I am using UL1350 and there is no change in my speed. I am still getting 512kbps only. Can you please tell everyone about the source of the information?

^^Hey man, it's clearly mentioned that the speed upgrade is applicable only for 750 plan. Speed upgrade not applicable for 1350 plan.BSNL 1350 users, it's time to mass downgrade your plan to 750! :p

^^Hey man, it's clearly mentioned that the speed upgrade is applicable only for 750 plan. Speed upgrade not applicable for 1350 plan.

BSNL 1350 users, it's time to mass downgrade your plan to 750! :p

I did see the marquee scrolling with the text stating 'bsnl is happy to announce...' blah blah in the link : BSNL,Karnataka..
Speed is confirmed to have increased now.

I think the 1350 users will now automatically get 750/- as their bill and they might not need to downgrade.

@shazz and @Vaithy - I dont see this information on BSNL website. Where did you get the information? Also, I am using UL1350 and there is no change in my speed. I am still getting 512kbps only. Can you please tell everyone about the source of the information?

I am not able to attach the order copy as it is restricted here. I only reproduced the order subject however if the administrator give the go ahead I may post it here, but it is useless now, because bsnl websites may be updated now..

with regards,
vaithy

Hi ashutosh_x

See what I posted here.. Plan 1350 speed increased to 2mbps with fairusuage policy after 15GB (DL/UL) your speed will be downgraded to normal
vaithy

BSNL IS HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE INCREASE OF THE SPEED FROM 256 Kbps TO 512 Kbps FOR PLAN 750 UNLIMITED AND COMBO PLAN 750 UNLIMITED FROM NOW-ONWARDS, ENJOY SURFING.....

just a scrolling text. no press release or a news item on their website!

However nothing can beat my 1Mbps Airtel DSL connection for 499 bucks!

Are you on the Combo 499 plan? It comes with a FUP of 5GB, right?

Guys I just checked and I am so happy to share the news that even I am getting 512 kbps download speed :p By the way I am using Home UL750 plan

OLD BB PLANS FOR WHICH NO FRESH REGISTRATION W.E.F. 01.04.2010
.: Old BB Plans:.
ul1350 not for new regustrations??
can any old customer can migrate?

still cheaper ul 512kbps for home in ap,gujarat,punjab -- BB Home Combo UL 625 CS1

Back