BSNL Broadband double speed on 256kbps plan

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 35,778
Woah, thats bad.. i guess its back to "BSNL SUCKS" again .. :P

That means your original plan was 512 kbps. If it was so, then there was no increase at all at the first place. BSNL raised speeds for only those users who were using 256.

That means your original plan was 512 kbps. If it was so, then there was no increase at all at the first place. BSNL raised speeds for only those users who were using 256.
I dont even use BSNL, i always thought it sucks.. i changed my mind when i saw this thread and back now.. At least there isn't 256Kbps anymore! Well Done BSNL!

My friend is getting double speed. I just cancelled my UL 750 connection :wall:Also shifted from UL1350+ to Home Combo 1100 with 2 mbps upto 10GB then 256 kbps.

You guys are now wondering what the BSNL upto... the orders for increasing speed for the three Unlimited plans(Home) now being confirmed.Both Home Unlimited 750 and Home combo UL750 has upgraded to 512 kbps speed . BB Home combo Unlimited 1350 plan has now increased the speed 2 mbps upto 15GB (DL/Unlimited)then reduced speed beyond 15 GB at 512 kbps and changed the plan name as BB HOME COMBO ULF 1350No name change for 750 Unlimited as there is no fair usuage..with regards,vaithy

that is good news..but I am in Home 500 plan and speeds have been very bad ever since this double speed.. does BSNL club finally club all the b/w..any idea about this? any good news for Home 500 users?

Thanks for the info. Any official link ?

the BSNL website still doesn't display anything about the double b/w for Unlimited 750.. maybe the guy who updates the site is on leave :P

Me too on ULF 1100. It is first today and I am still on 256 Kbps. No idea when the speed will increase :madness:

I'm on the UL750+ and enjoying the double speeds. Now Mr. Vaithy in another thread confirms that the change is going to be permanent :)It's really good to have an upgrade finally after 256 speeds since March 2006 when I got that connection. However nothing can beat my 1Mbps Airtel DSL connection for 499 bucks!

I am on Unlimited 1350 plan and will move to the 750 plan, technically you can do 15gb with a 512kbps connection in 3 days, so why pay double for basically nothing.

Back