Bsnl Broadband giving 4mbps speed post fup this month as promotional offer

• Thread starter Thread starter xstarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 46,517
Hey, Airtel definitely has better plans than BSNL now. Too bad they don't offer service inside my campus. Stuck with BSNL for another 5 years. :noexpression:

On a more related note, could anyone confirm if this "Happy Browsing" thing lasts for 3 months?
Some articles claim this without citing a reliable source:

BSNL started offering Pre-FUP download speed absolutely free of cost to its unlimited broadband customers crossing their FUP usage limit - KeralaTelecom.info

BSNL Retains Pre-FUP Speed Free of Cost Post Data Usage Quota

(... and a certain other certain site I cannot link to :p)

Last edited:
Yes i already got happy browsing page Speed is back to 4 mbps

already done, bt i also did submit for email change on portal but they didn't change frm last 1 month lol so nt sure if they will change plan, let's hope so.
A written application to the concerned babu is inevitable in JK.
Yes i already got happy browsing page Speed is back to 4 mbps
Thanks for the update ! One more month at 3.4 Mbps.

Last edited:
This is the screenshot of the BSNL FUP page I am getting. So "Happy Browsing" is confirmed for this month too!

Looks like the news about "Happy Browsing" being valid for 3 months is true.

2Bapc7X.png

zLZvn5f.png

Last edited:
Ping is bad nowadays , I only play rocket league online and it sucks most of the time. Airtel is better in my opinion. Also it depends on the server it connects to because some matches are smooth as butter and others are choppy as hell.

So since yesterday my speed has gone back to 2Mbps. I'm on the 675 plan. But I'm getting the same promotional message on the fup topup page. Is anyone else facing this problem?

Back