Bsnl Broadband giving 4mbps speed post fup this month as promotional offer

• Thread starter Thread starter xstarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 46,517
Yeha guys @falcon024 is right !!! suddenly it reverted back to original speed !!

I am currently in the 499 plan and had crossed the limit at day one and still got pre-FUP speed of 2 mbps but since yesterday evening it has reverted back to 1 mbps

not in my case, i am still getting 4Mbps speed that too with good consistency. i am on 675/- combo plan

Can confirm speed has reverted to 1 Mbps on the BB 249 plan since yesterday in the West Bengal circle even after receiving the Happy Browsing message in the beginning of the month.

@AKCR: Thank you for the info. Under usage it doesn't say anything like the sort you mentioned. It says "Base-HS-I-H-2MB-5GB-1MB-M." The FUP homepage is still displaying the following info - As a special customer, BSNL is retaining the Pre-FUP speed free of cost fo this month.
"Thanks for continuing with BSNL"

I did call up the Customer service who after keeping me on hold for almost 15 minutes, lodged a complaint and asked to get back to them if its not resolved in 7 days.

Even I am facing the same issue. Till sunday I was getting rock steady speed of 3.5 mbps but since then my speed has dropped to maximum of 2.5 mbps.

I have UL combo 675/- plan and as per the FUP topup page, I am still getting the pre-FUP speed.

Anyone else experiencing this, please post here.

Back