BSNL broadband plan change issue

ashokdigital

ISP
BB
hi frnds....... i had applied for a plan change on july 30 frm my HOME 500 COMBO to HOME UL 750 COMBO...... in t feedback they gav for my plan change application.... they mentioned plan wil change frm t FIRST OF NEXT MONTH..... i asked t customer care executive who gav that feedback ...... wil my plan change frm AUG 1.... he said yes to it...... now i want to knw is how can i knw whether my plan is changed r not.......thanx in advance for u replies.......

Golden rule : Never believe BSNL.

Go to data.bsnl.in, under postpaid orders, enter the phone no. in the prescribed format and hit "search order ". Post the screen shot after blackening personal details. There is no need to enter customer ID, only phone no is enough.

thanx for ur reply......

i logged into t site which u gav BSNL Portal but i couldnt find any option as POSTPAID ORDERS...... so u just giv t direct link to it......... thnx in advance.....

It is there in the landing page. I cannot give the direct link as you need to enter ID and password. If ok, with you, PM your ID and password. I will check it for you. If you don't approve, just search the landing page after entering the site using portal ID.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2vl1nvp.jpg

pls chk t above link..... i hav posted my usage screenshot.... in that u can see that today @ 9 AM my BB plan changed to UL C 750..... but when i called t customer at 10 AM........ they said ur plan is stil in COMBO 600 n it wil tak two or three days to change into UL 750...... now i want to knw is whether my plan is changed or not........ coz it now shows 0 for my usage as u c my last usage in t screenshot.....

thanx in advance for ur replies........

Back