BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
It seems your plan is changed. Go to data.bsnl.in, under my orders, enter the telephone number in the prescribed format and hit search. Check the plan status and effective date. Plan status should be provisioned.

i dont know how to enter the number. tell me std . iam from kerala

hi i have applied for changing my plan from home 250 to home 500 in last month.i thought it will change in the first of this month and to test i downloaded a 700 mb file between 2am and 8am{night unlimited}.but when i checked my usage iam shown in the total download table it is shown 700mb butinthe total chargeable units exluding night unlimited it is shown 0{zero}.please help me. is my plan changed? give replies fast

I am typing this for the third time.

Go to data.bsnl.in, under my orders, enter the phone no in the prescribed format and hit search.
If you plan is changed, it will show the status as provisioned. Also check the effective date.

I went to data.bsnl.in but i cant see "my orders". Do i need to login first ? If Yes then how to register for getting the portal id.

Welcome to broadbandforum.co

Mainly for Usage check:
If you have the telephone consumer number,
if you forget the PortalID
try this. Type in address bar.

( http no space no quotes.)

h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Oct-2009-Billed&serviceuserid=null
Substitute your consumer number for "12345678"
( see in your Telephone bill )

h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Nov-2009-Unbilled&serviceuserid=null

Para two:
( need 14digit Portal ID and PW)
(a) For ONLY FireFox browser users Add on DataFox
will show usage/etc in a window above Taskbar.
( based on BSNL Usage portal )
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5471

Para three
For Checking My orders My Services Password changes
Plan change detailed usage check. etc.

(UserID PW FIRST set )

Second SET
Get a 14digit usage portal Id and PW default Password
from your CC or JTO nearest telephone exchange.

Also THIRD set for web mail
for email abcd @ bsnl.in
BSNL Portal

reference:
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/39706-bill-not-coming-properly-urgent-advice-help-needed/ Post NO 6
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/39706-bill-not-coming-properly-urgent-advice-and-help-needed/3/#post268910

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum.I've shifted to Home 1000 plan from Home 750 unlimited.According to given plan's mentioned speed, I should get atleast 360-370 kbps download speed but I'm getting just 170-190 kbps download speed which is very less even if you compare it with Home 500 plan.When I talked to local BSNL authority, they said they cant do anything to improve this.What should I do now ?Do you know the e-mail address of any higher authority ?Waiting for your replies.

All users are not lucky enough to get 200 + speed. There are many user who get 150 +. You may try a complaint to Nodal officer or Appellate authority. Address and phone no on the backside of your bill. Also try talking to the senior divisional engineer.

Hi guys,This one's gonna be a slightly dumb question but am just playing safe.I was using the home-250 plan till last month. Recently, I gave a written request to bsnl to change it to bsnl home-ul 750. Now, on the dataone portal, I see my current service as plan-home ul-750.Does this mean that my plan has indeed changed and I can start downloading rapidly now? :)Thanks. And no, I am not a girl although this question might suggest me to be. :P

WELCOME TO BBFORUMYa...if u see changes in your portal usage ....that means the plan is changedAlso Your speed must be lower than b4If u r getting 30 kb/s speed....Your PLAn in h 750Good Luck

Back