BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
I applied for Change of BSNL plan from Home 250 to 500 combo on 25th April 2009. When will my plan change and how will I be able to know if it has?

it is ideally supposed to change by may 1st-2nd .. max may 1st week .. "ideally"..

All it shows is the startup plan for my original connection taken in 2007. I canceled the connection back then and got the same plan again in 2008, but that also is not shown

To anyone in kalyan and pune who had applied for a plan change in april and had there plan changed by 1-5th may like in my case... I received my bill today and to my surprise, i was charged for security deposit two times. I went to the exchange and they said they had received several similar complaints. SD was charged "twice". I got my bill checked and sorted out with the accounts officer today. If you fit this case then consider meeting the AO right away.

DATAONE SECURITY DEPOSIT is what your supposed to look at.

a multi-threaded topic already exists, pl have a look

i want to change from home 500 to 1350 UL. can i change the plan using net itself or i have to go to exchange and fill the form. plz reply:|:|:isleep:

You need to fill a form. Plan change may not happen before 1st of next month. Check for the word provisioned in data.bsnl.in under my orders. Also keep an eye on effective date.

As far as BSNL is concerned, plan changes happen through written applications only. So write a letter to the DE Internal / Exchange and enclose a photocopy of the last paid bill. Always try to apply for plan change within 15th of any month so that the plan change "actually" happens from the 1st of the "next" month..!

Back