BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
Please check here for clarification.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

one doubt again...I need difference between 1350 and 1350plus??i think 1350 plus is better. As it has no phone rental.Also call rate is 0.80 paise per unit. please clarify me.pls pls guys:rofl:

@dineshr1988
i think 1350 plus is better. As it has no phone rental.Also call rate is 0.80 paise per unit. please clarify me.pls pls guys

@meetdilip
You can use Unlimited 1350+ if you have no need for free calls.

@essbebe Now. I also agree.!! Thanks for clarification.
saves trouble of seeing tariff plan website again and again.
h t t p ://www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

Today i applied plan change request.They gave me a slip which had some Ref no. and all. THey said plan change from 1st of nest month(october).. I can enjoy 24*7 hrs of non stop net>>>>:irock::rofl:

Today i applied plan change request.They gave me a slip which had some Ref no. and all. THey said plan change from 1st of nest month(october).. I can enjoy 24*7 hrs of non stop net>>>>:irock::rofl:

BSNL plan change is a bit tricky with hidden charges. Please go through

Precautions during BSNL Broadband Plan Change

hi applied to change my plan from home 250 to home 500 in the last month .i thought it will change this month and to check i downloaded a 700mb file at the time of night unlimited.when i checked my usage iam shown total download as 700 mb and total chargeable units as 0[zero}.does it mean my plan has changed?. please help me and reply fast

Back