BSNL Broadband Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter amith_mysore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 131,746
same thing happened to me, the thing is i paid it up rather than arguing as it was only 3.2k

billing calculation is automatic if u not complain they will record it correctly in books and will pocket the money remaining after adjustment
system will always calculate proportionately and people at account section can correct it
there is no honest auditing of accounts of bsnl (or any company in india as everyone knows)

no plan change charges....only a bit headache:wall:

Hi All,I am planning to take BSNL UL 1350 connection. I would like to know whether changing of plan is easy or not?Is there any charge for that? and how many days it takes to change the plan?i am asking this because, i am still confused whether to take BNSL UL 1350 or Home 1800 package.I need good spped and also i want unlimited. I hope BSNL soon comes up with 1 MBPS. Why don't we have have highspeed UL packages :( :(

just write an application, and submit a day before 1st of any month, it will be changed on 1st, dont panic its as easy as 1-2-3

just write an application, and submit a day before 1st of any month, it will be changed on 1st, dont panic its as easy as 1-2-3

Thanks. Let me then take UL 1350 and see. If i want more speed then convert it to limited and download between 2 and 8.

the minimum hire period for UL plans in 1 month and other plans is 3 months, u cant change to other plan before 3 months if u have a limited plan.

the minimum hire period for UL plans in 1 month and other plans is 3 months, u cant change to other plan before 3 months if u have a limited plan.

Thanks. I will take UL 1350 plan then if not satisfied with speeds then will shift to limited plan.

Back