BSNL Broadband: Problem with User Name and password

• Thread starter Thread starter 9816063641
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,517

ISP
BSNL
Hi there,i have BB BUSINESS plan 3000 in my cafe... and Home 750 UL Broadband in my Home..As one is limited in my Cafe..and at home its unlimited...But whenever i am trying to connect using HOME plan in my Cafe ..it says invalid user name and password..Same happens whn i m trying to use Business Plan in my Home.. Whts wrong??Cant i use my Genuine IDs in Cafe or at Home or vice versa :rofl:????

nope , you cant.. you can use your home user acccount at home ONLY and cafe user account at the cafe ONLY.

Hi there,

i have BB BUSINESS plan 3000 in my cafe...
and Home 750 Unlimited Broadband in my Home..

As one is limited in my Cafe..and at home its unlimited...

But whenever i am trying to connect using HOME plan in my Cafe ..it says invalid user name and password..
Same happens whn i m trying to use Business Plan in my Home.. Whts wrong??

Cant i use my Genuine IDs in Cafe or at Home or vice versa :rofl:????

IF your Home and cybercafe are nearby, get a telephone extension
of your Home phone in your office ! or other way !

It is illegal to use a domestic connection for commercial use. If found out, they will penalize heavily. You can use a particular connection only through the no assigned to it. As mentioned you need the same line to access net through its account.

its illegal of course. but its a fact that a lot of companies take multiple low cost home connections and combine them for faster unlimited internet connectivity. i remember this time when an airtel dude himself told me about some businesses running in my sector. those people had 10 airtel broadband connections 256kbps ul each for a combined bandwidth of 2.5mbps UL. costing? i guess that came out to be just around 8-10K. this was before 512kbps ul and 1mbpsul were launched.

A Home plan can be used in office/business.
Subscribers having telephones in the name of Company, firms, shops, educational institutes or any other commercial entity can take only Business Plan. They are not eligible for Home Plan except startup plan 250;
8 I have ADSL at office, can I also use it at home ?
An ADSL Broadband account is activated on a specific telephone line only. If you need to use the broadband connection at a location other than where it is installed you need to take another broadband connection.

New Page 3

Just clearing my doubt, doesn't that mean we cannot use unlimited home plans for commercial use with Home 250 as exception.

Back