BSNL - EVDO - Usage - Review and everything about it

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 92,160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have a small doubt. I bought an Evdo device yesterday in Chennai and got the Prithvi device. When i connect the device to my laptop it gets detected for a few seconds and then disconnects . This process repeats. My RUIM is yet to be activated. Have I received a faulty device or will it work normally once my account has been activated
I had exactly the same problem. I got it replaced. And bro dont tell them ur OS cos ones i said mine is win 8, they were not willing to help cos it seems the device is not compatible and they dont care even if u prove them that device is faulty. Theyl ask you to wait till sim is activated even tho it has nothing to do with the problem.
So dont waste more time, just ask them to check with their systems and get it replaced. If u r using the Mandeveli branch, take a formal letter requesting replacement and a xerox of the bill.

PS: Prithvi Ue 100 works on my win8 and the chennai bsnl guys wont help anyone with win8 cos according to them win8 is "unstable". xd

Hi guys,

I have bought Micromax mmx 310c cdma data card for bsnl evdo. When i insert the device, i`m getting a error msg that device driver not found. pls help. I have tried it with 2 systems (both windows 7).

Does it possible to transfer from bundle plan to general plan, if yes what should I do

Last edited:
Got the evdo connection two days ago with taracom u 500. My speed varies from 200kbps to 1.98mbps. Is there any way to get at least 500+ kbps consistently ? Should i change the data card if yes please suggest one available online

Got the evdo connection two days ago with taracom u 500. My speed varies from 200kbps to 1.98mbps. Is there any way to get at least 500+ kbps consistently ? Should i change the data card if yes please suggest one available online
Teracom tu-500 modem is a good device. Buy 1.5m usb extension cable and search for appropriate place where you get maximum speed because evdo speed veries place to place even 1cm matters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back