BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

It's kind of surprising because BSNL has completely gone on offensive in the recent months. Launching new cheap plans for basic users. Offering internet through fiber and wireless at high speeds. Upgrading more exchanges to ngn or whatever it's called. And response has been pretty good!

Doing this ad injection is just plain stupid at this stage.

After a week long of poor line disconnections but without ads, today when my line is corrected I again see those malicious inserts.:ROFLMAO:. Shame on BSNL:mad:

Kindly check guys, it seems resolved. I complaint to bsnl bangalore Twitter, they forwarded the request further. It seems it is fixed now.

Hello

I am from Andhrapradesh . I am also one of the suffer, I am getting diffrent popups like newsprofin.com I have tried all the methods changed new model, reinstalled new orginal os from cd but still I am facing the pop-ups issues please help me. I have also changed to google dns servers :(

We can't prevent pop-ups, but can prevent redirects. Use 45.76.184.155 as your DNS to prevent any redirects. Just added newsprofin [dot] com to blacklist too. I hope that help.