BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Now they get new domains every now and then. Here's the latest... 1bcde [dot] com . So, here is the list of domains used by the pop-up windows...

1bcde
cobalten
newsprofin
speed-open2

All end with .com. I don't want to include .com to avoid accidental clicks to those domains. If anyone comes across any other domains, please list them here. I will update the original post and my pi.hole DNS (at 45.76.184.155) to block all these domains. Thanks.

I am facing this issue on FTTH as well as DSL for BSNL connections.

Now they get new domains every now and then. Here's the latest... 1bcde [dot] com . So, here is the list of domains used by the pop-up windows...

1bcde
cobalten
newsprofin
speed-open2

All end with .com. I don't want to include .com to avoid accidental clicks to those domains. If anyone comes across any other domains, please list them here. I will update the original post and my pi.hole DNS (at 45.76.184.155) to block all these domains. Thanks.

this one as well..... https:// lp[dot]easyziptab[dot]com

Apparently these bastards are pushing out new malware sites in JK first. I had redirects to 1bcde long back !

I am seeing this issue from yesterday. Getting re-directed to 1bcde.
I am using FTTH/Karnataka circle.

Any suggestion on who to contact regd this issue? NIB/Datacenter etc?

i don't understand, why you guys are asking for solution when people have given enough solution which is quite easy to do. Like one of them being "url filter" i.e. website blocking inside your wifi router. that is quite easy, try out.

same here from past 3-4 days iam seeing a new tab being opened automatically with url - 1bcde.xx.xxxx. something . first i thought it was some kind of error but when it started happening a lot of times then i got sure it is an issue from BSNL side .