BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Avast Adblock

Blocked ads on this page

speedtest.net
www.speedtest.net

cdnst.net
b.cdnst.net (2)

google.co.in
adservice.google.co.in

google.com
adservice.google.com

doubleclick.net
securepubads.g.doubleclick.net

betrad.com
l.betrad.com (2)
avast webbroser has a defaut enabled adblock. The above are listed blocked ads by avast for speedtest.net.
I will check the other sites also
The following are ads blocked in speedtest ookla
Avast Adblock

Blocked ads on this page

speedtest.net

cdnst.net
b.cdnst.net (2)

google.co.in

google.com
adservice.google.com

doubleclick.net
securepubads.g.doubleclick.net

betrad.com
l.betrad.com (2)

Last edited:
Hi, Mayank yadav, please furnish the http site. I find difficulty findng http sites. I will check. From the discussion on all the pages of this thread, it seems that bsnl servers are affected by those http coms.
i also had the experience of 1bcde.com redirect, when i click the go buttons in both the speedtest.net.in and speedtest ookla. These sites redirects initially to the 1bcde.com, but ultimately to the suspicous random sites , giving you alert to update, java, flash or some more applicaions page without your asking.
So, those applications are, if clicked would inject all kinds of malwares and adware. Antivirus programs would not touch adware, as they thing it as legitimate offer.
After redirects, i have changed dns to open dns in router itself , with the hope that it will swallow the dns third party attacks completely as their websites says.
But Hns scan by avast checks all the dns address our computer is attached and gives alert if they find any dns hijacks vulnerabilities.
The problem is it catches them only on scanning and not on visiting pages.
But in some sites, a popup will come that it has stopped a suspicious sites from loading and will not allow.
But when the site loads, and if clicks are done by accidental mouse click, the avast fails to catch.
I mean it checks the site when loading but do not check when it gets redirected as per malicicious sites , shown above like 1bcde.com, colbatten.com etc etc..
Please let me check a few http sites.
Hi, Please note that speedtest net in and speedtest ooka are https sites, secured.
These secured sites invariably allows the attackers to use its platform

Probably BSNL servers are not secured as it should be....
I also find that bsnl people would visit this site , as it clarifies all the doubts and contents the users have.

Last edited:
I know. But if click \GO/ button,invariably it also redirects. I understand the weak bsnl servers. But op has said that even change to Google dns did not stop the redirects.
mostly it is adware attack done or allowed to be done.
Bsnl top level has to look in to their main servers and connected servers from their side to solve the problem. Doing hosts addition wouldfix it on our side.
But who knows the random loading pages.
Did you see the adwares on ookla blocked.
They allow adwares to generate income.
Op has said about other service providers.
In this connection I recommended avast browser and online addon ublock origin to escape nasty loading of catchy luring rummy ads.
I wrote to firefox and they simply advised me not to click on suspicious installs.
No sites would ever block adwares or cookies capable of tracking,
When I see any product in Amazon like website, invariably I find when browsing any article in the exclusively allowed space as ad which it loads.
We have to secure our network traffix

Hi, please see the domain connection to the speed test net site. I have downloaded ublock origin my favourite adblocker and see the mention of connected domains fbcdn..net.So , these connected domains are redicting when you click the Go Button or Start button. If you open the adblock, you find connected domains and by clicking the first left button showing downunder to block all the domains. Once, we do that , those connected domains just not working and you get a good experience.
So, all the sites , or some popular sites are getting connected with these kind of unwanted coms redirect and thereby executing random install alert.
Your flash player would have been already updated, but you get fake warning and if you click, all your data would be stolen .
Likewise, you get pdf install java install etc. The number is not fixed. It is selected at random, so you get different redirects to different suspicious sites.
So, with this ublock origin, you could escape all sorts of domain connections.
please see this link
domainconnectionblocked

Hi,i doubt if anyone is seeing sensitive threads like this one. It is a kind of serious concern that page directs to suspicious sites are experienced only on bsnl broadband services.
Normally, i use to see this thread in the top of broadband forum, but today it is not to be seen.
I am trying to see what it makes the redirect by deploying some add on. google analyltic,fbcdn.net are the main domains connected. Now you hear the news that facebook account of 50 million usesrs have been hacked and they just inform the law authrority.
on the face of it , fbcdn.net is a face book opening page. Normally you need to type facebook togo to the face book pages, but typing the other also opens the page.
I do not have a facebook account, because i do not want to expose my face with the world. There are so many medias that are available.
If nobody posts till the problem is solved then it will not find its place in the first page .
Knows the malware redirects on those sites only the OP has raised it.I think it is not possible to go and visit everysite where adblockers prompt the blockage and then disable on the page.
All together it is need of the hour to secure your network, and your accounts in various social web media sites.
Technical persons may prescribe solutions to this kind of adware attacks.
I do not have a twitter account and do not intend to have it.
When you go to network, then nothing is safe. We have to secure our data.
In this connection, only i have recommended some softwares to know atleast we are under attack and need to safeguard. There are so much tips on how to minimize the attacks. Like two layer password etc

Last edited: