BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Thanks for clarifying.

The default routine hasn't changed. The popups still occur. From there, it redirects to the malicious sites.

8Jz2Lj2.png

This is the only temporary solution which people suggested. New page still opens on an http site but the link gets blocked. Please make a list of all the sites that you encounter and pin the list on the top page.

Hi, shreeyash, your solution would stop redirects only to filtered websites. not all.
Try this and report
Just open your host file. the path is c:\windows\system32\etc\drivers\host
To edit, just open notepad as admin
Then open the host file in the location i have given. The other OS users may find the host file in the correct location
This will permit edit and save on the same file
First copy the contents of hostfile to the desktop. This is just copying the contents and save it on a desktop. or just make copy and paste host file to the desktop, so that if anything goes weird , you could just copy this to your hosts file in the location to work.
In the opened file, just make this change, there will be two lines,
please , i just copy the changed hosts file here
The default value in every OS may be different, and so, i only talk about win 7
the default lines
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
the middle items of these two lines need to be changed as follows:
like this :
# 102.54.94.97 www.google.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 www.google.com # x client host
and save.Mind that you have to open the notepad in admin rights to save.
Then go to speedtest ookla and click, the naganoadigei.com will try load, but just could not load. just close the naganoadigei.com browser.
I do not know , how to completely stop the first try of loading..
this is kind of redirect 302 that was advised for healthy use, badly used by crookers to redirect to suspicious sites.
I am yet to receive reply
Please i ask you to try and say what happens.
I think it is impossible to stop loading on http sites by this . This is not happening on https sites
i could not do.
i read in some article in net, that this middle coms are used by crookers to redirect easily using hosts file behaviour
The exact hosts file if corrupted or changed incorrectly would stop internet access. Please see this fix to correct it.
The hosts file contains in this link for different OS version
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/972034/how-to-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default

Hi, Sudddenly remembered enabling filter as temporary fix by shreeyash. When i removed the filter from router, it again behaves as before, directing to naganoadigei.com and then redirect to unwanted sites. Please wait for fix from bsnl. My host fix does not work. I request members not to try it.
I tried hostmvp, which is updating the suspicicous sites and secured more than the default hosts file. But , there are thousands of websites all over the world that are related as suspicious sites are being added to the hosts file and being updated by hostmvp. I think i had mentioned about it in this post.
Just imagine that those five sites shown ny shreeyash are not in the list. Had it been, then, the redirect would have stopped. So, it is kind of adwar going on around the world.
If bsnl injects for revenue, then it is a disservice to the users of bsnl. will update if any news
see this link, if you want to see the hostmvp, and see the sites they added upto oct 1 this year.
It is a enormous list, but not included naganoadigei.com
Less is known about this site or is being used by other this site to redirect.
Also see how the hosts file is insecure in the \
Microsoft has done it section in the same page
Blocking Unwanted Connections with a Hosts File
and also see the section to disable dns clinet.
I tried the hostmvp and this time no redirects.
But naganoadigei.com is not included in the list if you open it with notepad.
How to install is given clearly in the extended link and specific for OS.Hope somebody try and report.

Last edited:
Everyone in our family uses a smartphone to browse and do general stuff. These redirections are really annoying while browsing using a phone. Thus I thought it will be better to block the urls at the router level itself.

Hi, what i meant was , there were listed in hostsmvp file. Your fi lter only incl ude five suche websites that are not updated in hostsmvp. i tried and i also wrote a email to mvpcontact mail.
you could also keep your router filter settings. did you check the hosts file=in the given link. please view the contents of hosts file in the page. it contains more than thousand websites.

thie matter has also been referred to cert-IN. let us wait for their attention. I think, it is a security related site of indian government

@rajujayaraman can you provide more info what/how this has been referred to CERT-IN ??? who did it and how? and what to expect next?

ishalrao, i do not know what is wrong in referring to cert-in. what is the concern. what to expect is the solution for this kind of annoyance. i do not know, what is more information. Admin, i just referred this page to cert- in to look in to the redirects. Is there any thing wrong

nothing is wrong dude, im just asking for more info about the cert-in thing you mentioned, just curious about it. unless you're just mindlessly blabbering stuff over here.