BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

@venkatachar Thanks for taking the issue to the right people. I am currently on Airtel, so can't verify how it works now. Also, since it affects only a small percentage of people at random, it may take a while before seeing it again, if the issue is not resolved.

I am sure that it is not intentional injection by BSNL.

I am from Raipur Chhattisgarh and BSNL Broadband.Ads are randomly been injected and the website will divert to any other website in new tab like ecommerce etc when viewed details of the website the IP address along with website BSNL ip address is seen which is really schocking.I have attached image(
Source
) while browsing webmail of bigrock.Kindly guide what to do as informed many times but problem persists causing issues to me

@vishalrao per BSNL, its resolved. However I am little skeptical, hence requested to keep the complaint open for a week. If anyone of you see the issue please post immediately on the thread.
Could not get much details on the resolution.

I am back at home where I have BSNL broadband.

The redirect still happens. So, no, it is not resolved, yet.

Got response on the complaint raised regd the redirection issue. The Information Security officer has investigated andresolved the issue. I have requested the BSNL to monitor the issue and keep the complaint open for another week .

If any one of you see the issue again plese respond immediately with details of the state/city which you belong. Will update the BSNL team.

I can confirm that the issue is not resolved for me. Kerala circle.

Can anyone with technical knowledge confirm whether using a good VPN will be a solution to this specific issue ?

Hi, i have sent to the Bsnl top official concerning the security aspect . But so far i have not received any reply from them. If any reply is received , i will share the news.
Now , i am using google chrome, though it is all related to all devices we have and also have a add on remove redirect everywhere.
Now if i visit a website, no redirection is taking place.
Just think that it is temporary fix, but let me hear from you also.
i have clearly explained the problem to them and also gave the lilnk.
The topic started as Malware.. now changed to ad injection. Is the link same or new.
I also find some pages missing . i saw about 16 pages, n;ow comes to half of it.

Just noticed the missing pages. Probably, they were gone after the recent merge with another post with similar title.

Also, agreed that it is not an ad injection. It is clearly for a malware injection that I originally started this thread. Ad injection is intentional. But, malware injection that has been happening with BSNL broadband is without any intention.

20 posts per page means half number of pages. Nothing should be missing through.

Renamed thread because malware redirection is happening due to code injection.

I guess bsnl has stopped ad popups? Completely switched to redirection?