BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Screenshot 2020-09-19 204155.webp

D-Link don't like https either

Some things I found on the web from this domain:

A github issue: A Malware? · Issue #104 · creativetimofficial/argon-design-system

From IFF: BSNL's CODE of Misconduct. We write to the DOT on the need for immediate action

Some deep investigation: BSNL ISP injects illegal ad scripts (scripts loaded from ip for injection, so old news, current ones are from below domains.)

uBlock Origin seems to able to block these domains and AdGuard DNS.

This site has a list of domains you can add to etc/hosts to prevent BSNL clickjacking: Clickjacking - ATI Chennai IT and ITES Wiki

127.0.0.1 airartapt.site
127.0.0.1 yawsupvie.site
127.0.0.1 fagpodmum.site
127.0.0.1 netpatas.com
127.0.0.1 hadsecz.com
127.0.0.1 ofgogoatan.com
127.0.0.1 curmaphow.club
127.0.0.1 hobfadbig.com

Last edited:
Switching to Next DNS on BSNL would be a good option ..you will have peace of mind ...since I have switched ...I dont see any unusual stuff anywhere ....I have also combined it with uBlock Origin...

Its like putting iOS in Mi phones...basically a cleaner internet.
It blocks queries and malicious websites at router level..so the whole home will be secured

@varkey i cant nitpick if they have put my connection on dnd for adinjection , or its cuz i have blocked their domains on pihole or doh

just now i got alien script detection msg on dslreports.com/speedtest then did same test using warp and after that i am not getting that warning

Has anyone got rid of the 4 Months waiver Banner thing which keeps coming between loading websites ?😑
It did not appear once in the past 4 months , and its back again 🤔

Why would people want to subscribe for 4 months if they do not have a smooth and rich browsing experience ? That too in the middle of the loading website these people have put this c**p

Attachments

• 20201007_215635.webp
    20201007_215635.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 370
Last edited: