BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

Same shit is happening with MTNL. But I blocked the offending IP at my router level and the popups stopped. But......

Once I crossed my FUP, MTNL started pushing different kinds of ads about buying their data top-up. That time the ads are pushed from another server. Even if I block that server in my router, it will not load the page if the ad is to be shown. I have to refresh the page. The frequency of that "You have crossed FUP" ad is so high that I have to refresh a page twice after every 10-15 pages. All blank page loads are attempts to show me that FUP message.

User experience goes to dogs.

MSN website is opening whenevr I turn on BSNL modem

Yeah, same here, I don't get any popup ads but when my computer connects to my wifi modem for the first time in a day, it SOMETIMES opens a browser window with a microsoft link which then redirects to MSN.co.in website... any ideas what this is? Why MSN?

Wow, I got a reply to the message I left on PGPortal! Wasn't expecting that.

715Ayp9.jpg

It is weird how they claim advertising falls under "service messages" intended to "benefit customers", but hey, at least they seem to have turned it off for me.

Back when they called me first in mid-December, they outright claimed that they do not inject ads, but since then they asked for my account details and seem to have manually disabled it on their end.

Wow, I got a reply to the message I left on PGPortal! Wasn't expecting that.

715Ayp9.jpg

It is weird how they claim advertising falls under "service messages" intended to "benefit customers", but hey, at least they seem to have turned it off for me.

Back when they called me first in mid-December, they outright claimed that they do not inject ads, but since then they asked for my account details and seem to have manually disabled it on their end.

I sincerely request every BSNL customer here to send a complaint regarding this. Bombard the assholes with complaints. If the above message came from a proper email address (instead of a no-reply one), use that email address to tell the bastard that this is not acceptable behavior.

we should all send letters!!
Is it BSNL as well that redirects my mobile web browser to some shitty ad to download UC browser??

UC Browser could be some shitty ad on some website. I have seen it happen on AndroidPolice website in the past.