BSNL New Plan 1 mbps Unlimited @ 1499/- with Rs. 350 worth Freebies - Ad in The Hindu, Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,974

AjayJP

Ajju
ISP
Airtel
Today there was an Ad in The Hindu news paper about the unlimited plans. They have mentioned about 1 mbps unlimited plan @ Rs. 1499/- and they are giving Rs. 350 worth freebies. I have checked with the Customer Service and first they said there are no such plans, but on telling them about the Ad in papers the guy confirmed with someone and told that the plan is been lauched and can be opted for.I am yet to go to Customer Service Center and request for an upgrade or get details of the plan. Anyone has more info on this.

But 1mbps only for 25GB after that 256kbps!!

This plan is listed in BSNL tariff page. Check it out.

My bro in Bengaluru told me about this plan months back, can't believe it hasn't been launched yet.

Beware of the FUP. Otherwise it is a good plan.

This plan is listed in BSNL tariff page. Check it out.

Can you post the link to the page where this plan is posted in BSNL Tariff Page. I could not find it .

New Page 3
nor in
New Page 3

Saw that, but this says its for just 3 months wef from 01.12.2009. So this should be getting over by now. The ad in the news paper has no catch of this limit. Will check with the Customer Service center anyways.

Back