BSNL News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 18,075
To be fair, the service has been uninterrupted since June with the exception of once which took place during a partial blackout in Pune due to HV lines outside Pune going down which in turn were caused by heavy rains and moisture condensation. A power outage could affect any service provider. The LCO has been fairly easy to get in touch with and he's pretty cooperative. At about Rs 499 + GST per month for my old landline + a 30 meg fibre internet connection I have little cause to complain so far.

So, BSNL is bad but not that bad. Also, Airtel and TPBB are good but there are some areas of service where Airtel in particular has lost my vote.

There are still some people who want BSNL to prosper and provide good service. But then, they get camouflaged with the bad news, corruption and what not and hence, one of the reasons for complaints. Right now they are 1/50 people, this needs to be 40/50 and finally 50/50.

Can anybody help me understand what are they exactly talking about??
Suppose a user enrols into sarvatra then there'll be "no need for wifi password or login" at second location, but whats the point? whats the use?

similar tech exists with ACT already. In Chennai ACT has public Wifi spots, where any existing ACT customer can use their home plan speeds on that hotspot by logging in with registered mobile number or sth like that. But BSNL is poorly trying to implement this, this needs proper TR069 configuration and a proper ONT. Trying to do this on cheap rebranded BS ONTs right now is bad😂

Back