Building A New Pc!

• Thread starter Thread starter harry19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,289
Have Q , can u slow down a 533 Mz RAM to 266 Mz, cause my MOBO doesnt support 533 , or would just pluging in the 533 Mz RAM into the slot work?

What benefit is obtained from smuggling RAM ?none..whatsoeverRAM, CPUs & HDs have *ZERO* import duty.The price fluctuations you are seeing are purely supply & demand. And thats normal everywhere.

There is something i found out here in chennai , u dont get a bill for RAM ,is this common all over india? :unsure:

@krishnan normally the ram would work at the highest speed supported by the motherboard but the 533 mhz ram in not compatible with ur computer.. try to find 333 mhz i think that is the highest it can support.. or correct me if i am wrong.. and i assembled two computers.. one from chandigarh and the other from delhi and the bill for ram was included with both :unsure:

i managed to leave out on the tft lcd screen. i spent 35k on the cpu. here's what i got;core2duo e63001gm ramlg dvd writer256mb geforce 7600gsd graphics160gb sata seagatei'm loving the speeds!

QUOTE(harry19 @ Nov 15 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]68810[/snapback]
here's what i got;

core2duo e6300
[/b]

how much did you have to pay for CPU+Mobo ?

Back