Buying a new scooty type scooter for the first time

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,455
Thank you :)

Dear, I think you purchase a TVS Champ or Bajaj bike. it's looking very good and it get better millage. Other Wise Forget you Scooty buying idea it's time to do the new :- Buy a nano car it's under your budget.Just Enjoy the Indian New Car Industry Cheers :)

Thanks for suggestion.But its luna type small scooter which is not in trend now sorry.I too thought about nano but family members dont favour for that. If think little more nano looks dabba but that was good option for cheap price.

I think you very confused at first you decide what you want to buy.I mean to say you want to buy scooty,scooter,bike.After this i will suggest you the best option for you.

honda diohonda activahonda aviatorsuzuki accesschoose any 1 of these....they're the best u can get

I am also looking to purchase a new scooter now, any suggestions? I'm confused between Activa, Access and Aviator. Which of them has better mileage and a tough look to suit the boys?

I personally own an Activa and Aviator both. If you like a to project a macho image, you can't go wrong with the Aviator. The engine is the same as the one sold in the Honda Activa (pretty reliable) and you wont have any problems on the maintenance front provided you do the recommended servicings.The ride quality of my aviator over potholes is a lot better than the activa and the drum brake on the aviator is a lot better too.I got my Activa in Nov 2009 ( the new 109 cc model) and Aviator in May 2010. Both have been working well without any breakdowns. OnePlus point in getting a honda vehicle was that I live across their showroom and service center.Aviator has a lower waiting period as compared to the Activa ( which sometimes stretches to 8 months).You could also check the Access for lead times. Best option is to take a test drive of all 3 vehicles and see which one you like.Mileage varies from 40-45kmph depending on usage. Mileage goes up after you do all the servicings, usually takes upto a year or more for the engine to run in (faster for people having a higher usage).

@ nanad
I mention word bike wrong actually & i request to chromaniac to change the word but he didnt. Sorry for the trouble. I was looking for scooty type scooters for example activa, kinetic etc. I think to go for activa now & mentioned in older post.

----------

@ sliping

Nice explanation :). I go for activa already decided. I looking for that kind of replies. Good job.

Thanks a lot for that reply, Zerosleeping. I want to know whether it's possible to modify an activa or an aviator to look more 'macho', something like the image below. And how much would be the approximate cost of doing so?

Back