Buying a new scooty type scooter for the first time

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,455
Activa & aviator either has small wheels & other has little big wheels? which wheels are better for Indian street? I heard big wheels good on road. Need ur suggestions. Thanks

----------

@ abhishek

Is it Indian bike / imported bike & what is brand & available in India?

Thanks.

No idea, I just saw that image in Google Search on searching Honda Aviator

while return here again I tried to search & model is Honda SW-T600

Which wheel size scooters are good for Indian Road. Small / large?

Thanks.

----------

Thanks chromaniac for modify the title.

I have had a Kinetic Honda for 15+ years & an Activa for 7+... Last month on diwali I went ahead & bought 2 more Activas so now I can retire the kinetic & have become a walking talking AD for Activa :P ... I was considering both the Wego & the access as Wego got scoter of the year & Access has a more powerful engine but was advised against it by my Mechanic(he has been repairing my family's scoters for 20+ years)... He showed me numerous instances of Access having parts failures(even thought they are not even 6 months old) & the Suzuki showroom not having spare parts... One customer has had his Access standing in the showroom for more than a month for repairs due to non availably of parts zzz... This really put me off & I decided Activa is a better bet as it is a tried & tested product(by me too) & I wont have problems finding spares for it in the future... Think of it this way even though Kinetic has been discontinued for 10+ years I still have never had a problem finding any spare parts for it... The same thing cant be said for many of kinetics competitors... My personal advice? Go for the market leader if u want to keep using ur scoter for 10+ years... If u just want to use for 3-5years then just chose anyone u like...PS even after 15+ years of service my kinetic has still not had its engine open even once :) ...

Suzuki Access 125cc is best to drive, stylish graphic design Access 125CC in India. Access mileage is 55kmpl, and I would like to tell about performance is not much better to other these segment scooty in india. I think you know very well about performance related to mileage, engine power and acceleration, etc. Let's compare between two scooty first suzuki Access 125cc and second scooty is Mahindra Duro. The Duro engine power is 8.0 Bhp @ 7500rpm, but comparability to Suzuki Access 125cc scooty, it's more than access 125cc, Access 125cc engine power is 7.0Bhp@7000rpm. And both scooty displacement are same 125cc. But the mahindra Duro is not much better mileage compare to suzuki Access. If would like to choose Access 125cc you should satisfied only for mileage performance is not better to Duro. Mahindra Duro is the best for all kind of your expectation. I hope you will consider on these Mahindra Duro.

Which things included in bike's road price amount?I just remember Number Plate, & RTO's license or something. What are others?

Thanks for the suggestion.I have now Activa. Actually I am a handicap person & I want that type of vehicle including added 2 wheels. You are right but I didnt knew that we can add 2 wheels to any bike before I buy Activa. After that I thought that will right choice actually but never mind 2 saal to use kar hi sakta hoo. My choice was same but time was left. My employee friend told me it not easy for me to jump my leg other side before sit even I add 2 wheels to that bike & it will true but I am ready for that. I didnt mention in this thread that I am a handicap person & thats why they didnt take this view in point but I dont blame them. It was my decision.Mahindra duo is nice scooter.Thanks for the suggestion.

Back