Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
You wanted the Galaxy Nexus dock right? N7 and the dock for 10K! Good deal? :tongue:Shipping to Mumbai adds some risk but since I have the original packaging, it should be safe I guess. :

hehe. dude. i am dealing with you. you decide how much you want to pay for the dock and tell the remaining to your friend as the price for the tablet! i mean my only temptation in giving away the dock is to sell the tablet to a fellow member of the forum than a complete stranger from OLX :o

Okay cool. Will let you know by evening. How old the tablet is? Any issues/defects? Any scratches on the screen, bezel or the back? Accessories? And do you have the US bill? I'm sure he will ask all these questions so please let me know. :)

This is the order mail from Google Play to my friend who carried it to me to India: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7GnL1EQD2WZbk1JRldMYzE0c3c/edit?usp=sharingThe device is seldomly used. Though it is lying with my friend for a few weeks now (I got a query from Noida but the dude never showed up at the meeting place). He might have used it for a while though he knows how fussy I am about mishandling my stuff so he would have taken good care of it.It has a pretty decent quality case and a cheapo screenguard.The problem with case is that the magnetic lock unlock thing has rarely worked. Now I am not sure if it is the problem with the case or the device. I never checked with another case.The screenguard has developed some discoloration so you would probably need to replace it to get clear white on the display.Other than that there is little to tell. I have not rooted it or anything. I was running 4.3.1 when I dropped it off at friend's place. It should have received 4.4 by now but I guess my friend has packed it up and stored it in the cupboard.

Back