Buying and Selling products through OLX

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 32,348
It's BB! How much would you expect? I ended up selling htc desire for 6.5k which i bought for 27k when it was launched ...

If it's going for 5K then count me in as a buyer. ;)

I sold my sisters Blackberry 9380 which was purchased 14 months ago for 15.5k for 4.5k on olx. you should be able to get 6-7k at least for this.

If you wanna dispose it quick list it for 5-6k. And finish the deal for 5.5k. If you have the patience list it for 7k+. But the more time you keep the offer will go down futher. With BB struggling & seperate data plans for BB. It's not worth more than a premium quality qwerty phone anymore ...

Manu said:
I sold my sisters Blackberry 9380 which was purchased 14 months ago for 15.5k for 4.5k on olx. you should be able to get 6-7k at least for this.
I would have bought it :(

Blackberry Q5 is available for 24k, Bold 3 from US with 3 months seller warranty is available for 15k. So, for sure cannot expect anywhere even close to 10-12. 7-8k maybe a decent target price to try.
On Olx itself a lot of people have put prices ranging from 4.5 to 10. But most entries are 7-8k.

Listed at 16K. I am willing to sell for 14K. A guy started with 11K and is now offering 12K. This is embarrassing.

If you dont want the hassle of bargaining, you should use the words "firm" and "serious buyers only"
I was trying to sell my sofa set as I had got another one on OLX but the guy was irritating me to reduce from 10K to 7K. I told him 8K was my final. He walked away and was still calling me. So told him I will donate but not sell it to him...
I've had good experiences buying on OLX though. Just got a TT table for my kids and before that a TT bat from Baroda, shipped to Chennai. Also got a nice sofa set. Selling has been a bit of a bother.

Back