• Thread starter Thread starter hitech0101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,616

hitech0101

I got banned!
ISP
YOU
I am buying a new air fryer (vegetarian use) , i have decided to go for kenstar air fryer

Two good deals i have found

Kenstar 3 L Oxy Fryer

Kenstar Oxy Fryer

Looking for suggestions and alternatives if anyone has had experience with these as i have never used one before. Visited a local shop he only had Philips and said to me capacity was 2.2L and there was no 3L model available whereas there are 3L models of different brands available online.

We have a Havells model at home. I believe we used it for only around 10-12 times. What exactly do you plan to cook in it?

Upvote 0
Dad wants everything to be cooked in it due to health problems he is cutting oil intake.

Edit - It should replace the foods we regularly fry like 'medu wada' and 'finger chips' and also there is a lot fried stuff we add to regular 'subjis' we make, it should be able to handle that too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
he would need to develop a taste for air fried food :) it is pretty different from fried food. my dad could not get used to it so it is not used much these days.

Upvote 0
I am thinking the same thing unless the regular frying we do gets replaced we are wasting money but dad is insisting we get one and use it permanently from now on, whatever frying can be done in it should be done it.

Upvote 0
well. in our case, we wanted him to switch to air fried food. in your case, your dad wants to switch. so there is a major difference. it just might work for you. personally, i liked the french fries that were made in the air frier. they tasted a lot like the ones you get in restaurants.

Upvote 0
Do you recomend trying out shopclues never ordered anything from them my experience with flipkart has been good so far. I will get 11% discount on shopclues but still inching towards ordering in flipkart.

Upvote 0
hehe. @Nishant order from shopclues frequently i believe. he might have a better response to your query. i do not think i have ordered anything from shopclues ever since the olay incident.

Upvote 0

Back