Buying new Desktop - Give your suggestions

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4,250
I love assembled pcs as well and yes I agree one can make them for cheaper compared to a brand .. But brands also have their value .. After using assembled pc for like 10 years I bought a Dell just last month and I can tell you that its awesome till now .. The looks are cool ( if that matters to u cause it doesent to me ) , the performance is powerful and best of all the desktop does not make the slightest of noise .. I feel there is no CPU working at all ...

Its all your wish what you want to do .. Assembled and Branded both have their shares of pro and cons ....

All the replies are very helpful thanks guys.From their site I get to know there are 2 ports on the monitor I.e VGA and HDMI. Clarity will be more on HDMI than VGA or same?Any configuration needed to adjust the monitor or it will work like plug n play?

temp said:
Clarity will be more on HDMI than VGA or same?
Any configuration needed to adjust the monitor or it will work like plug n play?

In theory, HDMI would be better since it's digital. Digital wins over analog (VGA). Essentially, it should make text appear sharper and pump up the brightness.
Plug and play, all the way. However, you may need to fine tune some settings in your video card's driver application to get the most out of that digital signal.

checked some reviews on Dell official site for that given model(#1). in reviews some saying they are giving windows 7, is it true because their info has clearly mentioned it comes with win8. is it country based or they changed preloaded os to win7?

Check the date of the review :tongue: Maybe it was offered with Windows 7 before the launch of Windows 8?

nope. that review is posted on 9may, 2013 and that too from a verified owner. :/

some people saying Dell inspiron series have some problems with hdmi, is that true? :o

why? any issues? i was willing to buy this one. another guy told me their slim cpu's (inspiron series cpu) are bad because it makes the cpu hot.
please crify is it worth or should i check other brands like lenovo with same configuration?

me and friends have owned inspiron branded laptops. have no experience with desktops. so cannot really comment.inspiron is basically the cheapest brand from the company. uses flimsy quality components. would definitely suggest checking out lenovo.

Back