Cable tv better than dth services..!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter muralibeer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,298

muralibeer

ISP
bsnl
No use this bledy sd is cheaters.. After july i my validity expires i am going to switch back to cable network were 70 channels including all sports,music movies,cartoon channels discovery bbc all available ..bledy sun direct cheated that all channels will be available in less cost.. What happened.. All packges cost 400.. But in cable it cost only 130..which one is better.. With clear picture and sound quality.. What use of dvd mpeg4 technology.. We need all important channels like 1. Star cricket,2. Star sports,3.espn,4.star movies,world,discovery, history, pogo,cn,bbc world,chutti, sun music, isai aruvi, siropoli,mtv,v channel,zee studio,set max, sab,Sony,cnn ibn,times now,ndtv24x7, sun tv,jaya, raj raj digital, raj news,raj music,sun news, kalaingar news,jaya max, jaya plus, jaya tv,mega tv, star plus, star news,ttd angel,still more, what required more than this for a tamil channel viewer...?

For your point of view it's correct. But most of the area cable TV dose not gives any major channel. Even some area Raj and Vijay TV(pay channel) not shown in their cable.

In your poll all options are familiour to Cable, why dont u add any option familiour to DTH. :frown:

Apart from these channels only 20 channels only comes in good quality. Other channels are not in the prime band. But in DTH no question of quality. If you want more channels you need to pay more. My openion DTH is better option for more channels.

i want to star this thread but.. u started it... thanks for that...i am also going to quit sundirect from this month end.. i am going to settop box system.. its cheaper, quality also good.. no grains... and add channels or less than dth.. so i am quiting from sun direct.. with out addon package.. all tamil channel or coming.. so its better.. worth also..

but i do not know how chennai guys says Cable is cheaper than DTH.. My area comes under SCV domination and when i asked for STB, cablewala said i need to pay 110+add on package cost which is almost around 300 RS...only by paying 300 i would be getting the channels what i want. so which makes difference here for opting cable tv... moreover with rude behaviour of Cable tv operator..NEVER... i am getting good service and good Quality and the channels i wanted for just RS 260...

Previously i never used to miss any sport or any other event !After buying sd i missed lots of matches n the oscar function!It's better moving to cable back!

in chennai,have cable for local channels and DTH for pay channels ,i think chennaites have to live with this until there are radical changes in cable tv operators and thoer prcing strattegies

Previously i never used to miss any sport or any other event !

After buying sd i missed lots of matches n the oscar function!

It's better moving to cable back!

Star movie avalable on SD

Back