Cable tv better than dth services..!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter muralibeer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,298
i get all 100 channels crystal clear on my local cableonly one or two channels have snow on then but rest all come in good quality :thumb:

Ikkaraikku Akarai Pachai. They feel very bad once they got the cable connection. :whistle:

I was with Dishtv for a year but due to their worst picture quality and cost i shifted back to Hathway Digital cable and now i am happy with it ,it gives good picture quality and the price is affordable , i am happy with digital cable , and many people are now shifting back to digital cable .

Cable is alwayz better, if you can patiently watch cheap picture quality and frequent dis connections. DTH is something with comes with a price, you need DVD quality picture and Digital sound u go for DTH. A TV with superior technology needs DTH to enjoy, cable is a waste, or just go for a ordinary TV if u wanna opt for cable, simple :thumbsup:

thank you for ur responses viewers... concerned people sholud understand that which technology is better... still lot to vote .. kindly vote and create revolution..

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

:PCable is alwayz better, if you can patiently watch cheap picture quality and frequent dis connections. DTH is something with comes with a price, you need DVD quality picture and Digital sound u go for DTH. A TV with superior technology needs DTH to enjoy, cable is a waste, or just go for a ordinary TV if u wanna opt for cable, simple :thumbsup:
can u afford to see all channels that are availble in cable.. its very costly.. information is wealth only luxury people can afford dth...

Ok, I dont know how people get the idea that cable tv picture quality is Not comparable to DTH. I have cable and the picture quality is amazing. I went to my friends who has Dish DTH and he has the same LCD has mine. I was confused to see the blocky images on his DISH connection. It is like somone is painting with brush. Compared to my cable pq it doesnt hold. Cable pq is so clear, with no blockiness. The sound quality is also good. It is just some gimmick to get customers away from Cable but i dont think the technology used for DTH is any better than Cable. It is just the hype and marketing by DTH companies that is driving people away from cable.

Before blaming DTH for signal interruption/pricing, lets remember that the signal outages are rare compared to cable connection. Even if you have slight pixellation in the video, its much better than what you see in cable. You need to be very lucky to have a good cable connection whereas almost all DTH companies maintain a very good video quality.And once you get a DTH connection, you will feel terrible to watch low-quality-cable.Cable people actually cheat the broadcasters by showing lesser number of viewers[so that they can pay a lesser fee to them].So to balance out the losses that broadcasters are facing right now, they demand high content price for their channels from DTH companies.

Hi well,My point of view few cable TV operator shown less channel only.... Also their Quality is very less... So I feel DTH is better... You should choose add on package which are required wisely ..

Back