Can a father book legal case against son?

• Thread starter Thread starter itsrocktime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,065
first be polite and calm and make ur own decision law is for everyone but my kind suggestion is dont take these kind of cases to court and just talk to ur father for one more time as its not good for ur future

I did all that i could to be nice and did all the talking since two years, but there was never a moment that he was serious about us. Even my dad's colleagues and our relatives have tried convincing and come to a settlement, but even they gave up as he never even took their kind words into consideration.

Finally i had no choice but to take the legal way which was my last resort of action.

dont want to sound rude or crude. but i would like to see your dad appear on sach ka saamna.

I did all that i could to be nice and did all the talking since two years, but there was never a moment that he was serious about us. Even my dad's colleagues and our relatives have tried convincing and come to a settlement, but even they gave up as he never even took their kind words into consideration.

Finally i had no choice but to take the legal way which was my last resort of action.

I was going to suggest the same as the others but then i thought you would only post here AFTER having trying the other alternatives.

I wish you good luck.

like the ad telecasted for SHEENLAC VARNISH PAINTS where the case would go for more than 50 yrs:rofl:

He has decided to go to courts. His son will run the cases after him :thumbsup:

be careful with all ur attempts as going legal would result in some bad things

Back