can any one tell me abt super saver package is worth

• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 5,636
I never said they still have 12 tp.. They have 12 tp in total and there is lot of space left on them to add the channels... Dishtv used to run of 6-7 tps for 2 yrs... and Tata Sky started with 12 tps.. and talking abt clarity dishtv quality is not even 50% of wht tatasky provides... try checking on 29" tv... U don't have to change contrast etc... it rocks under every contrast ;) and software of dishtv is less said the better... I think u guys forgot the upgrades of ur stb's which took place few months back.. So many of u had probs then... Some even have now... Tatasky's software on other hand is stunning ... easy to upgrade... more features.. The very best available in india ... Regarding my finance background ... I would like to remain silent.. U can keep guessing :D

See your previous post for what you said about 12tps. The tatasky subscribers in this forum double speak. Now again you did it. Tatasky is too greedy and want all the money and they are not interested in adding channels. Instead of asking for your rights you were agreeing that you are .....

Where did I said they have 12 tps more ... I can't help if u understand a thing in a wrong way ... Tht's ur prob dude ... I am very satisfied with my so called rights ... No one need to tell me wht's right or wrong for me... Same for u ... Isn't it ... ;)

See your previous post for what you said about 12tps. The Tata Sky subscribers in this forum double speak.

The company also announced that it has signed an agreement with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to lease all 12 ku-band transponders on the INSAT 4A satellite. These transponders will be used by Tata Sky to provide its DTH services to viewers all across India.

From the press release of tatasky in 2005.

We all knew that tatasky has twelve tranponders only. If you are not not happy with tatasky, why blame all its customers; some are happy and some are not. Who "double speaks"? Let us keep the temperature down; summer has gone.

The company also announced that it has signed an agreement with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to lease all 12 ku-band transponders on the INSAT 4A satellite. These transponders will be used by Tata Sky to provide its DTH services to viewers all across India.

From the press release of tatasky in 2005.

We all knew that tatasky has twelve tranponders only. If you are not not happy with tatasky, why blame all its customers; some are happy and some are not. Who "double speaks"? Let us keep the temperature down; summer has gone.

yes. i know that insat4a has 12 TP .
here is double speaks ( in writing :hysterical:) this is what Hitman said in his previous post.. ok lets adjust he made wrong sentence formation here. :)

@ jjvj "quality of software which is no different to tatasky" :rofl: ... U compare tht crap with the state of art thing like tatasky ... :rofl:There CC is still thousands time better than dishtv... The thing is tht we got star cricket before the match so tht is more than enough for us ... But I wonder did u get neo sports when we were watching india-WI series :D ... Tatasky still have 12 transponder and can telecast 170-180 channels with compression ... But they atleast have the balls to fight to get some channels demanded by south indian subscribers .. it better then sitting idle and keep adding channels for the sake of numbers ... 100 cr lose this yr for dishtv shows the success of tatasky rather than investement made by dish tv.

Dont worry friend neither you nor i was wrong, just the sentence was wrong.:thumbsup:

Well... if u feel so than I can't help it out... But for me the decision I took was the best... The way dishtv is running... it surely is destined to fail.. 100crore loss in this yr and I don't see anything changing in next 1 yr cos of this 1 year free scheme ... They surely have more channels (if u add up all dd junk and fm etc) ... But the bottom line for me is tht they don't have the quality... quantity can be increased anytime dear but u can't say same abt quality ;) ... Moreover Tata Sky shows all those channels which I need so its more than enough for me... Compare STB quality, software quality, Installation, CC etc with tatasky and than we can decide ;) ...
Well they are goind in lost of 89 Cores which is much better than first year 119 Cr. So please give only correct data. :)

The company to look out for is the one whose spokesperson glibly said when asked to comment about the company's performance - "Worse than last year, but better than next year!"

@Aju
DTH should be for all rather than for a few. So there needs to be lot of channels. If I don't want Neo or Star Cricket can I say they are all craps and I am happy that they were not in Tata Sky for some time. Will you all accept it? And more over you are not the lone viewer of DTH and for your sake DTH wont give only 5 - 10 channels.

Mr. Wiseman theu quantity does matte what ever plaform we are in but you cant compromise on quality too. I accept totally with you that dish tv has got the quantity even tatasky can affor to add more channels but they are not doing it as they are very much in need of sun channels and thats the reason they are waiting to add the channels. Sun channels comprise of 20 channels i belive at least 10 - 15 sun channels will come on board when they win the case. We dont want to add the channels and remove rathe be liitle bit patient where its on board for long time. Once Sun channels comes on board tatasky will think ahead. I belive still they think ahead but its too early to go in for quanity. One more thing i wanted to tell dish members that if Dish TV is able to provide 170 -180 channels with 12 tps you people should know that tatasky can also provide that much of channels by compressions. People should know that Dish Tv is listed company and tatasky is not listed and tatasky has got huge money when compared to dish tv.

Back