Can't connect register.mtnl.net.in

still down

I have not been able to connect to this site for some days now. Last time I loggrd in was on the 1st of this month, after that no matter what time of the day, no luck , I always get an error. Coz of this I overshot my limit last month (according to MTNL), even though DU meter says otherwise. :@. Even my overall speed has dropped from 1.79 Mbps to 1.73 Mbps

Damn these MTNL buggers.Earlier the beginning of every month was hell when we needed to check usages.Now they have got even worse and its down throughout the month, when ever and whatever time they feel like screwing with us

this is bullshit.....its not that the site boasts of some hi-fi stuff that there is so much downtime.....i guess they purposely keep it down so that people will not have a track of their limit.....

damn these pplfirst of all, sm users have a prob of excess usage, and when we say that their billing system is at fault, they say that it's our fault....really, sm1 should go n kick their ass

I logged a complaint last night and got a call from MTNL and they asked me to check if it was working. It was at around 2.30 in the afternoon... I was in office and the site was loading at that time, although I did not check my usage at that time as the CC guy who had called me up gave me my usage details over the phone...

Back