Can't connect register.mtnl.net.in

Website is opening now.
Login Page

Yup, I logged a complaint at 09:16 AM this morning, and its opening now :thumbsup: although no one has called me from the exchange to close the complaint,though

Yes they have logged each and every session, which is sad :madness:

I hope to log a complaint everytime it goes down now just to keep the site working (even at the beginning of the month):ashamed:

haha dont u be under impression that ur complaint is being heard. its just coincidence

@shashankkostaSwitch over to FireFox with ADblockPlus and use DataFox to monitor usage in Technicolor choice , in the status bar ! You could almost get another 50% d/l.

haha dont u be under impression that ur complaint is being heard. its just coincidence

Who cares what made the website admins wake up...........I'm just happy thats it online :thumbsup:

and I can now regulate my online time, coz DU meter counts both whole day and the 0000-0800 downloads as a single entity and that makes tracking download data that much more difficult !

FireFox with ADblockPlus
Awesome Dude, Thanks !!

and I can now regulate my online time, coz DU meter counts both whole day and the 0000-0800 downloads as a single entity and that makes tracking download data that much more difficult !

Same here, any solution for that... :(

@neo please see post No 56. to use standby metering of usage. Both free. Anyway it is now beginning of the month.

Back