Can't connect register.mtnl.net.in

mine is recorded :(... it looks like ur exchange is not recording it.. mine doing itchecked in morning.. right now its down again!

Though i am on NU plan, they have recorded my downloads at night.....wtf.........

checked in morning.. right now its down again!

The Good/Bad thing is its not being recorded since 5/26/08 9:41 PM
Thats more than 3 days.
Hope there is some glitch and It will never get recorded.Then i can move to TriB-199 plan and get unlimited DL's for life ;)

oh but in feb or march, there was glitch for ppl with @a account (my friend has it) and no usage was recorded for 20 days!!!my friend was so happy and i was so :cry:

maybe we should get another telephone line and triband connection with it. when the triband connection does arrive, discontinue the old one. :p

well but that glitch was in feb or mar, i dont think its there anymore.

maybe we should get another telephone line and triband connection with it. when the triband connection does arrive, discontinue the old one. :p

Dont bet on that happening soon.There is a waiting list of months to get a new TriB connection.
My neighbour who applied in March was told it would be activated in Sept when ports are available.
he goes every other week to pester them hoping they might pity him and give him an out of turn allotment :P

yeah dont expect too much from MTNL. :p

Exactly i dont expect much from them, coz if they dont know its broke, they wont fix it :P
But when i move from 849NU to Trib-199 in 2 days, they may(and will) fix it :cry:

I recently got my MTNL connection (after waiting for 3 months) , and mine too is a @ account. Any ways to misuse it ?:P My usage is recorded. Infact i think, they even recorded my night usage though i am on a NU plan.

Back