Can't connect register.mtnl.net.in

I have taken your guidance and installed the 'tautology' bandwidth meter. I am now able to keep track of my daily total without wasting time with the MTNL weblink which is mostly not 'working'. However, I notice that they have totals for 'loopback interface' which is also logging some totals. I wonder what those totals are and how they affect my billed totals per month. Any comments?

/members/snpexim/ 1. Please use only the net work interface. ( realtek etc ).Shaplus 1.1. can be used for checking day usage. use Tautology also for same day/period and compare results. . When you access your modem page extra data( offline) will be recorded which can be ignored. With FireFox Datafox should be the ideal meter ( for me IP 59.xx.xx.xx). Shows in status bar the usage/ surplus/excess usage etc. I have not visited BSNL usage site for months to check MY usage..Last update today 16.26.01 949.2 Mb ( green) surplus available 4.1 MB ( exceeded already now !)

Just accessed it this morning around 9.40am Working as of nowQuick quick get on before it conks again hehehe

yes staff arrived! i notice every time it goes down, it comes up next working morning. earlier it wud stay down for few days. now i think they have assigned special person just to check it first when he comes to work!

Looks like MTNL Mumbai has some problems with usage checking site, its fine here in Delhi at present..:)

it has always been so from more than a year now. sometimes works sometimes doesnt.esp on sundays and start or end of the month it wud hiccup a lot!

working for now...............still within my monthly limits but just hanging in there:redface:

:yahoo:No usage recorded since 5/26/08 9:41 PMAnd I know I've used a at least 500MB in the day and at least 10GB DL in the NU periods since that timeHope the Bast**ds at MTNL don't suddenly update my page with the usage on the last dayand screw me :redface:

Back