Cloudflare Warp+

HPaKB5E.png

Just checked. Once by restarting the app and then by restarting the system. It retains the settings.

04 March 20211.3.184.0
Notable updates
  • Fixed DNS issue when Teams Gateway is in use side-by-side with another VPN
  • Support for split tunnel and local domain fallback in Cloudflare for Teams
  • Improved connection retry logic when coming out of sleep
  • Fixed an issue with mdm configs not being applied correctly
  • Fixed crashes when in 1.1.1.1 only mode
  • Added new onboarding mdm flag to suppress UI during initial client startup when joining a Teams organization
  • Fixed UI issues when in a Teams DoH only mode deployment
  • Now install Edge Chromium WebView2 runtime for use during Cloudflare for Teams enrollment
Known issues
For a complete list of known issues please visit Troubleshooting & FAQ · Cloudflare WARP client docs

Since few days, I'm observing that WARP is just taking the IPv4 traffic and the IPv6 traffic remains without WARP. Any suggestions ?

23 March 20211.4.25.0
Notable updates
  • New support for device posture reporting (Teams accounts only)
  • New IP exclusion UI so you can now exclude an IP, or IP range from the WARP tunnel
  • Fixed: Reconnect DNS when errors are encountered
  • Fixed: Gateway users will now see DoH over WARP work correctly
  • Other minor bug fixes
Known issues
For a complete list of known issues please visit Troubleshooting & FAQ · Cloudflare WARP client docs

Hi Guys,

Please help me in my issue. I am from Mumbai and have been using Cloudflare's (CF) WARP+ Unlimited (Via Wireguard) on windows since February 2021. from Feb until 12 March 2021, I was able to get full International speed on my local Cable Operator (CO) provided 100 Mbps plan. The CO restricted international traffic at 10Mbps only. henced used the CF WARp. Post 12 March 2021, I am getting the same speed (10Mbps) using CF WARP which I was getting without the CF WARP. does any one kknows why is this happening?

Since there is no point if even CF is going to block my international speed like my CO. I have raised the issue with CF on the desktop as well as android app. but no help.

It's most likely because your WARP is connecting to a server outside India. Mine connects to France nowadays. Earlier it was Singapore.

so the proxy mode option is very nice.

i can actually use firefox for accessing p2p sites while not using warp anywhere else on the system. chrome uses system proxy settings which is annoying. there are also chrome apps that lets you use proxy on demand. that is another nice option. would test one of those apps and confirm if they work for me.

Back