Cloudflare Warp+

So worked without reset after the update? For me it had to eventually reset the app as it stopped working after a while 😅

I just came to know about it today via their blog RSS feed.

I am trying this. And it worked instantly for me. (free version)

Worked on both iPhone and Android phone.

Can anyone explain in simple terms how it works?

When I do what is my ip... it shows some IPv6 address. (But I have IPv4 on phone)

it is essentially a VPN powered by wireguard tech. the data is passed through cloudflare servers. in warp, there is no guarantee that the data would be routed through the datacenters closest to you. so it might be slower than warp+.

this basically achieve two things... any http data is automatically secured. your isp has no idea what you are doing on your connection. and if cloudflare's routing is better than your isp's, your experience improves. but this is not something you would feel most of the time.

i assume you use firefox... so you might also want to look at firefox private network which is powered by the same technology.

Firefox Private Network

right. use a proxy or any free VPN to install the addon. after that it works fine. i wonder if you can just hotspot the phone on warp as it tends to assign you an american ip (netflix usa content appears on netflix on warp).

Screenshot_20200320-184522_Google Play Store.webp

Back