Colors added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 14,418
I had been to vijay sales and there colors channel had started in Tata Sky... only trailor all day.. i beleive it should be somewhere in some channel.
Do anyone know the channel no.?

Srinitheultimate,send an email asking for the tamil channels like Raj,Isaiaruvi.They may do something.They have reduced the size of the Vc Number only after my email.I sent an email telling them to reduce the size and they did it.So u ask for tamil channels.They may do something to get that.Not only u, many tamil subscribers should send an email.I sent one email just now asking for Tamil Channels and asking for Fta Channels also. Pls every tamil people send an email.Then only it will work .:thumbsup:

This is Good News:thumbsup:, I think this channel would in the base pack initially.

Yes.. for sure.. they may add it in the Lifestyle pack after some days. now, people might think of subscribing to Lifestyle Pack, as the number goes up gradually in that pack.

I am a hathway user from delhi. Yesterday only i saw colors channel but it is showing only advertisements with test signals, just waiting for its official launch. I am very happy very with hathway, i get all latest channels for free:)

Thanks for the news
but after some days a scroll will be added

"This channel is a part of the Lifestyle gold pack at RS 30 per month.
As a special case,this channel will be provided 'FREE OF COST" to
all subscribers till 21st september 2008.

Very good news to Tata Sky users :thumbsup:, and by adding the channel TATASKY has proven that it is atleast far ahead in getting new channels on board then other DTH operators (no other DTH has added this channel till date). Some nice promos of the programs on COLORS are available on youtube, and it looks interesting

One more Hindi channel :wall: They are prepared to show a channel which is yet to have a proper programming :mad: What is the use of adding channels like this which have launched just now so there won't be many takers. TS always thinks about north :(

and pradeep
i had sent an request regarding the unavailability of tamil channels like RAJ,ISAIARUVI and SS music as these channels are been available in DISH TV:( i also had got a reply from them that they will look try to add this channels in the future no use they only will add hindi channels an example is colors channel:mad: they think south guys as fools so v should prove them so lets send more complaints from now :evil:

Very good news to Tata Sky users :thumbsup:, and by adding the channel TATASKY has proven that it is atleast far ahead in getting new channels on board then other DTH operators (no other DTH has added this channel till date).
Some nice promos of the programs on COLORS are available on youtube, and it looks interesting
ur wrong there are more number of south channnels to be added and they are adding a new hindi channel means this proves they wont add any south channels in their platform shit TS:mad:

Back