Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
from RAJtv where are these posts heading too?dont you people have other section to chitchat with your useless posts?
@Admin delete all the posts which are not related to this thread.along with mine.

Ok, back to the topic..... Raj TV is added in Tata Sky :D

Ok, back to the topic..... Raj TV is added in Tata Sky :D

Can anybody know, when Raj Digital Plus may add in Tata Sky. :happy:

Can anybody know, when Raj Digital Plus may add in Tata Sky. :happy:

start another thread and we will discuss it there:cool2: but one thing is for sure.it will be added once it is added in Insat4a ku band satellite.

I have not seen that channel till date.......:huh:

Now ZEE network and MGM are telecasing individal channels named MGM and ZEE STUDIO. ;)

Now ZEE network and MGM are telecasing individal channels named MGM and ZEE STUDIO. ;)
I knew that buddy i meant to say that i have not seen the MGM channel which i believe is a good production company and has got lots of good movies such as James Bond, XX too.........which i have seen those in DVD's........:D

I knew that buddy i meant to say that i have not seen the MGM channel which i believe is a good production company and has got lots of good movies such as James Bond, XX too.........which i have seen those in DVD's........:D
MGM is now more tied with Zee but is on Star DEN platform. People like you who are interested(me too) shud write to TS to include that channel. I have already sent a request and got the standard reply

Raj TV is far better than sun crap IMHO. Good move by Tata Sky. I do hope that they include the recently launched comedy channel too.

Asking for Siripolli or Aditya?

Back