tata sky dth: RAJ TV should be replaced with Adithya TV/ Kalaignar chithiram

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum seems to be waste to me.. rather than commenting about the services, you guys will know only to comment about the individuals...

Even if you suffer with the services, you do not want to be pointed out anyway as you are getting real good services...

One want to move to SUN DTH once the subscription ends.. till now who was pricing Tata Sky like anything...

And one will contradict with the signature saying he is against tata sky but speaks about tata sky good when there was a negative point and speaks bad when there is a positive point...

The reason given is he is neutral..

Where you are going guys? It is not a chit chatting place and it is to discuss only about the service providers and not comments on individuals..

I completely agree with you friend,there are few who love for TS and hence cant digest anything wrong,Infact they have invested so much and also spending too much monthly that they dont want to show their ignorance.

I also agree about few Signatures,it is just to do marketing.

----------

For a change they should post in other dth sections which are not getting any of their 'inspired gibberdish'!

I think you understood this section very well :hysterical:

^^^
I agree, and hence have virtually stopped posting in Tata Sky section, and visit to threads only related to any technical info.
Admin should seriously have a look at posts for last 15-20 days in all threads in TATASKY/DTH section for betterment of DTH forum.

I thought you stopped posting much here because you have been made MOD in another forum where you are prohibited to post in other forums. Correct me if I am wrong :)

----------

I agree with you. But please accept Tata Sky DTH rocks and praise it :)

I thought you stopped posting much here because you have been made MOD in another forum where you are prohibited to post in other forums. Correct me if I am wrong :)
WRONG.
I said I stopped in posting Tata Sky section only (other sections I post regularly depending upon topics). And to be honest, the reason of stopping here is idiotic posts done by you and some new joined members.
I agree that you would be unhappy with the service (so am I), and you have right to post in public forum, but it would have been good if you kept your posts focussed only on your problems instead of targetting some members and making unnecessary comments.
Note: If I was Moderator here, I would have deleted all your posts irrelevant to topic :inodding:

----------

OMG,you study pupil's biography :iomg: how you know about all these?

BTW what is MOD? Movie on Demand or Man on Donkey? :rofl:

WRONG.
I said I stopped in posting Tata Sky section only (other sections I post regularly depending upon topics). And to be honest, the reason of stopping here is idiotic posts done by you and some new joined members.
I agree that you would be unhappy with the service (so am I), and you have right to post in public forum, but it would have been good if you kept your posts focussed only on your problems instead of targetting some members and making unnecessary comments.
Note: If I was Moderator here, I would have deleted all your posts irrelevant to topic :inodding:

You are a MOD in S.. but still you cant do anything there itself. I haven't seen you able to modify or delete any posts in that forum too :D You are afraid of loosing your newly gotten post in that forum. If you post here you will loose your post there just like WOD. So stop blaming me idiotically. Whom did I target? Stop blaming the Admin here. He is doing his job very well and he has deleted many posts and also takes care of running this huge forum. Admin of this forum maintaining such a huge forum is not easy. Unlike other forums where you are a MOD which has more mods than members.

Admin here rocks :) I don't care whether this post gets deleted or not.

----------

OMG,you study pupil's biography :iomg: how you know about all these?

BTW what is MOD? Movie on Demand or Man on Donkey? :rofl:

Some were kicked out of MOD post there because they posted in this forum. So this member tries to blame others. Full form of MOD is your second option :D

OMG when has it happened when were you made MOD MR.SVK :hysterical:hello guys their is an act in this forum where teasing a child would be an offence so plz leave master.SVk and abide the rules:readtherules::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back