Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
Is there a hidden feature called parent lock? Have you enabled it for your benefit?
Silly observation, please don't take it seriously.

If Tata Sky provides with any adult channels then its really very good for me.
But my father is very clever, he go through all the menus and also he asked, is there any forign channel will be available in "Other Channels" list. :frown:
I told him DTH will never provide these kinds of channels. :@

But one thing is possible, if Tata SKy provide any adult channel in channel number 950, 951 but these channel should not be listed in All Channel list. If we want to go through this channel we will have to press 950 in our remote. If this has been given by Tata SKy, then its very good and excelent move by Tata Sky. :dance::dance::dance:

In india it will take atleast 10 -15 years time to have those kind of channels........:@ Atleast govt should give permission for premium channels which show atleast some XX movies..............:happy:

Is this wrong to discuss about it.............it is also essential need for some audiences............;)

if u need to watch XX or XXX movie then go to a cd shop and buy a DVD and end ur thirst:rofl:

Dont bother about me...........:PI know what to do and what not do dont recommend to me.........it would great if you could refrain your comments with respect to me..........:D The forum knows who you are.........:P

if u need to watch XX or XXX movie then go to a cd shop and buy a DVD and end ur thirst:rofl:

:thumb: the cd shop owner wont lend CDs to under 18 guys :hysterical: so they want it on TS

Is this wrong to discuss about it.............it is also essential need for some audiences............;)

Lets both of us go to the shop :thumbsup:

Back