Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
@kalyan and tellmehiin: Thanks for the information.......:thumbsup:

Hollywood dubbed movies, Madiravasal and some programmes are good in Raj TV, when compare to SUN TV. :whistle:

It is Mandiravasal. But that serail ended 10 years back and you are expecting to watch it in Raj tv :huh: Even that serial came first in Sun tv :D Hollywood dubbed movies comes in Sun Tv also and in better clarity than Raj tv. There programming is bad and they didn't improve even after 15 years. Mega tv or Vasanth will be better than this Raj tv. I am hearing for the first time that some one is telling Raj programmes are good.

It is Mandiravasal. But that serail ended 10 years back and you are expecting to watch it in Raj tv :huh: Even that serial came first in Sun tv :D Hollywood dubbed movies comes in Sun Tv also and in better clarity than Raj tv. There programming is bad and they didn't improve even after 15 years. Mega tv or Vasanth will be better than this Raj tv. I am hearing for the first time that some one is telling Raj programmes are good.

I fully accept your comment,
I am really wondering how Kalyan is this much impressed by their programs.
Frankly speaking DD Podhigai is better than RajTV in some ways as they are not copy catting famous programs in bad quality.

DD Podhigai has its own set of programs like Oru Cup Urchaagam, Bakthi Maalai, Music based Quiz program on Sundays etc.

But i have to accept that i am not browsed all the programs in RajTV, but RajTV hasn't compelled me to browse :D .

So i let Kalyan, list innovative programs in RajTV, as they can't xerox a program in better way.

I fully accept your comment,
I am really wondering how Kalyan is this much impressed by their programs.
Frankly speaking DD Podhigai is better than RajTV in some ways as they are not copy catting famous programs in bad quality.

DD Podhigai has its own set of programs like Oru Cup Urchaagam, Bakthi Maalai, Music based Quiz program on Sundays etc.

But i have to accept that i am not browsed all the programs in RajTV, but RajTV hasn't compelled me to browse :D .

So i let Kalyan, list innovative programs in RajTV, as they can't xerox a program in better way.
DD Podoigai is a good informative channel but the only problem is that only rural audience are more for that channel..........

YEP it has the contents which are useful for RURAL peoples maybe that would be the reason:P but even in RURAL areas RAJ TV is not being preferred :wall:

RAJ TV was competitor to SUN TV and JJ TV some years back.. as it was a new experience to the viewers and relief from DD programs..The days when SUN TV started with the superior Quality programs can be be forgotten. SUN TV was delivering excellent content in their 3 hours beginning stage and also in their 12 hours slot. When RAJ TV started really SUN TV also got scarred and they started their 24 hrs transmission. But one thing is that, those days they were concentrating on Movie based pro grammes as it was very new type of programs and people did not have chance to watch those kind of programs in DD.. So RAJ TV was showing some pro grammes which reached the people. But later SUN TV and other channels upgraded their presentation in market where as RAJ TV was not upgraded technically and also content wise.. when RAJ PLUS started only then they realized they need to upgrade their technical parameter to deliver a good picture Quality. This was a draw back with RAJ TV because if you see the Video Clarity of RAJ TV some years back it is same like VHS Quality. Initially they upgraded their services with RAJ PLUS so it became RAJ DIGITAL PLUS. Later RAJ TV has been upgraded with Video and Audio clarity.But they did not think about upgrading their pro grammes. So the channel got removed even in Cable TV slowly and people did not wanted to see the channel because of their repeated ad which comes in all programs. They can not run the show even for 10 min without the ad.. it was really irritating when you see RAJ TV sometime even the program is good....You can say if you have missed some programs in SUN TV, RAJ TV is giving an another chance to see that..But we can not price RAJ TV as a good channel....But like Active Doordharshan TS may start ACTIVE Tamil... this RAJ TV, RAJ MUSIC, and few more second grade channels can be added into that...with low bandwidth..the prime transponder can be given for some good channels like SIRIPOLI /Adhitya(not really sure it has Qualified to recommend) etc.

YEP it has the contents which are useful for RURAL peoples maybe that would be the reason:P but even in RURAL areas RAJ TV is not being preferred :wall:
With respect to my native some people prefered to watch their news, 1 or 2 serials........if any old movies is played in that channel they watch it.......

Certainly my ratings for Tamil channels are as follows with respec to popularity:

1. Sun TV
2. Kalaignar TV
3. Vijay TV
4. Jaya TV
5. Raj TV

Back