Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
@mirzarocxThat is the reason, tamil channels are grown upto 30. :whistle:and still some channels are in pipeline Siripoli, Moon TV....

Thats the human tendency, we want what we don't have and once we have it, we don't want it :rofl::hysterical:
Even though i dont watch Raj TV i still believe many family members across TN watch that and its good for those TS customers...........

Regarding your statement i totally agree with you.......

@ kalyan i think u must be the first person in d world to say that their programs are excellent :rofl:really dont know wat to say

Kalyan.. please also be remember that.. Mandhira Vasal came sometime back in SUN TV first...The Serial which are coming in RAJ TV now are all re-telecast.. all the popular serials were bagged by SUN TV earlier...So it is nothing new to price the RAJ TV saying they show good programs.....By the way.. watch the Breakfast news in RAJ TV at 7 AM.. the news reader has your face resemblance.. I remember you when he comes for news reading...:happy:more are less they are trying to imitate SUN TV's announcement style for their Movies and serial promotion ad which looks dam crap..Also we know the how Airtel Super singer was popular and is popular in VIJAY TV... the program which comes in RAJ TV (Airtel TOP SINGER)... God...so pathetic...They want to say even they run the programs according the people wish... you never tune into any musical programs if you watch TOP SINGER in RAJ TV.

Hey i saw AirTel Super Singer last monday, one girl was singing very good and she got 100 out of 100 marks. Also i dont have cable tv connection earlier, so i dont watch that programe in SUN TV. So Raj TV give me a chance of watching the prog. Marmadesam, Mandiravasal are my favorite while these programme was telecasted in SUN TV. But at that time, i dont have cable connection. :cry:I will watch the 7 AM News.:happy:

Hollywood dubbed movies, Madiravasal and some programmes are good in Raj TV, when compare to SUN TV. :whistle:
What day and time of the week are they showing the dubbed movies........

Back